Saturday, August 16, 2008

My New Hobby....


Recently i just started this new hobby.....Ya that's right playing Rubik's cube... look like not the regular cube 3x3 one hahaha ... it's first start for me 2x2... so i still need to practice with something small first. it took me a day and a half to figure out the solution how to solve it.... i can consider it slow already. My friends from other country are playing 4x4 cube or more like 5x5.6x6 and worlds awesome 7x7 cubes with amazing short time. CRAZY!!!!! today i try to challenge myself on time and i found out that my fastest is 1 min 12 sec to solve it.(sometime is depends on luck). I got one friend from taiwan(JASONFOX) he's 2x2 fastest is 7 SECOND *STUNNED & SHOCKING!!!! imagine how fast his hands can go... hahaha anyway i like my new hobby so i will keep on practicing until i'm up to their standard...wish me luck.....

No comments: