Thursday, September 18, 2008

My New Yo-Yo

Check out my new yoyo from My Friend Raymond (Malaysia). Yesterday, i got a Notice letter from the Post office, i was so happy that my yoyo had arrived, but have to be collect by today because yesterday custom close at 1 pm..... lol..... so anyway when i drove to the post office, i was nervous for some reason.. i dont know laa... felt like meeting a new friend in my life...


When i step into the post office, i was surprice that i'm the only one there.... ahahaha same as usual..... after the counter nice lady went inside to take out my parcel.... i was thinking what will my new yoyo package look like...... ahahaha even the custom officer ask what so special about this yoyo... well what can i say ... of course i show some demo skill to him.... he was stunned!!!! and yet he was amazed too.. ahahaha action show more than saying when come to playing yoyo. This is the box.Inside the box.My new yoyo. Two Pair of Tiny wings.(each side)Flower, i wonder what that means?

No comments: