Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My New Phone!!!

My New Nokia 3600 Slide

Recently i just bought my New Nokia 3600 slide and i really like it a lot... Hahaha. It's been two years that my Old Nokia 5300 with me and recently It start to become sick and have a few problems....So i think it's time to change a new Model.. At first, i was aiming for Nokia 5610 model but in my Workshop got a few people had it.. so i aim for another Nokia.... so i found one nokia 7610 supernova and i went to town to check the price...LOl $340Sgd(not include Usb Cable) i mean like "What!?" i thought nowadays new phone had their own USb cable...if i need then i had to add another $38 for the cable. So the total price will be $378SGD for that..LOL!!! if i pay for that.. it can take away more than 3/4 of my basic salary.. so i had to find something cheap... i was aim for a good cheap budget camera phone... Then after a few survey and walking around mobile shop. i finally saw this Nokia 3600 Slide..( i think is recently Release)... it cost only $298. i mean i can save nearly $80 back. So after a few test, i decided to buy this model... In fact , my 5300 compare this 3600 slide are almost the same, just only a few upgrades and a 3.2mega.p camera build in.... so Awesome.... i think i 'm going to do more search on this new phone... thumbs-up For 3600 slide...

From Nokia 5300 Express Music To Nokia 3600 Slide

No comments: